Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For some reasons...

Hi Madam Moon,

Thank you for greeting me, "Goodnight sweetie" with your magnificent fluorescent visage. Though we are thousands kilometers apart, I could still reach your warmth, your cordiality. :) I hope you will accompany me for the whole night long--till I close my eyes sleeping soundly. To some people, they may criticize about your hideous closed-up imperfection (may be it could scare them in their brief night repose or anything similar) , but to my naked eyes, you will always be the most beautiful creation eternally. I shouldn't care if it's not mentioned in the Malay simile as in "cantik laksana bulan dipagari bintang" which means as beautiful as the moon surrounded by stars. So, hello gorgeous!

I think I haven't written anything much for a month. Today, I woke up at 8.++ in Ck's room, then, ran down to my house, listed in my head what needed to be completed for the day (house chores) and bla bla bla. At 11 ++, somebody knocked my door. A quick assumption told me that the person could be my CA (community advisor) or a maintenance guy or a neighbor. He or she pounded my house door for so many times which brought me such an uneasy feeling. "Sibuk jer pepagi buta." In 30 seconds or so, I shouted, "Hold on a second!" since I'm not in an appropriate attire thus, grabbed my long jeans. Hurmmm.... Then, hurriedly peeped through the eyehole and realized that nobody was there. What a scam again... (this seriously is not the first time) chettt... "Ngada2 tahi unta betul!". After that, I continued what I was supposed to do.

Hours later at 3++, my friend came, wanting to have a look at Yudof's Club Room. So, I came out to let him in (entering Yudof). As my door creaked open, I noticed something egghead about me. I laughed at myself. My absent-mindedness is just crazy. I left my house key stuck in the keyhole outside. No wonder, someone disturbed my peaceful morning by pounding the door leaf strenuously. "Merepek je kan".

Owh... in the evening, I went to Midway to shop at Walmart and Dollar Tree. To end the chilling evening, I got a Coffee Toffee and Potato with Broccoli and Cheese at Wendy's by using my 25 bucks Wendy's Gift Card. Frankly speaking, I'm not an official aficionado of brewed coffee but I believe my taste bud's custom has changed a lot since the first day I came to the States because I remember, while I was in my home country a couple of years ago, the aroma of coffee (in whatever forms) nauseated me if it is served early in the morning. I'm a no-no fan of milk Nescafe but now I could drink cups of milk coffee per day especially cappuccino and mocha. I'd like to profess that whenever I dined out (mostly dinner) with my family, I usually ordered nestlo (mocha sibling) or teh tarik (milk tea or known as chai in Hindi or shay in Arabic) or Horlicks but I never started my day with milk coffee. Why ah??? Too many Starbucks, Dunn Bro's and the gang I guess. Not forgotten, currently after my trip to Canada, I'm deeply in love with Tim Hortons. I love everything about Tim's (from coffees to the donuts) Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment