Sunday, January 31, 2010

:S

Haih... ape nak buat harini?
  • Should I get a new warm wool/cashmere winter coat from the mall? "Membazir sajeee..." But I don't have any.
  • A new pair of smoke optical goggles is in need indeed because I'm almost blind in the water.
  • Improve my swimming skills especially my breathing technique. I hate to put my face in the water and that's why I like to swim with my head facing the ceiling...
  • Get a new hairdo... It's just too long and it grows so fast... (what style eh)? I've cut like very boyish layer, then layered neck length with a side bang, and then china doll-like/ some call it as Cleopatra's (up to eye brow fringe). Rihanna's diagonal style maybe? I should keep it long to match my kind of wide and strong jaw bone, but not that long...
  • I haven't gone to the rec center to run on the treadmill for almost a semester. I should say that I'm so not fit now. Never mind, I'm not planning to participate in any competitions.
  • I should learn how to knit. I want a knitted bag and a pretty brown knitted top.
  • Buy a cute guppy or two at Walmart. If I can't have a fluffy hamster, I should get a calm sparkling colorful fish :D They are not so bad to keep in a bachelorette's home like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment