Sunday, July 26, 2009

Dreaming

Where to start eh? Lemme think... This week has been a total melange. "Dah macam abc da". Last Thursday, I dreamed about Armageddon... sounds so scary huh? It's surreal but it caused me a constant pain for the wholeeeeeeee night. It woke me up at 4 a.m. and my heart throbbed so fast even worse than being in the Tower of Terror in Disneyland, Florida (my biggest fear is free fall straight from the top). I was about to cry too due to the horrifying moment. This time, the eerie aliens have 99.999% similarities with the "Alien vs. Predators". They have a dozen of tentacles and segmented metallic bodies like anthropods. I hate alien movies but I don't know how it could disturb my slumber land since the movies are lame, freaking lame CGI creatures. Nonetheless, this is not my very first time to encounter such dream--I've dreamed about getting up and realizing that the sun came from the West, hideous monsters attack from my window pane and also how the Earth has become so topsy-turvy (crushed mountains, brutal hurricanes, neverending thunderstorms which are exactly like the description in my religion class). However, every time I just feel the same way. I'm so unprepared to face the Judgment Day.

Too many predicaments that have been well-elaborated but none of them turns out to be true. When I was in primary school, rumors of the famous Nostradamus's foretelling spread like "goreng pisang panas" aka hot banana fritters. The shrewd guy predicted that the earth was going to be destroyed in July sometimes in 2005/2006. Huhu... I already forget the specific year. I think my dad still keep the "Mastika" magazine in my Muar house.

Hurmmmm... On the other hand, for my happy dreams, I've never been in chronological logical truths for example in an organized storyline and bizarre settings. Everything seems weird. How could I say??? It's so like Doraemon cartoon and its "Pintu Suka Hati". Chaotic anecdotes. Fantasy land. The strangeness about the happy dreams is that I could barely recall them as detailed as the nightmares. I tend to forget at instance. So instantly like a quarter of an hour after getting sober. I wish that I could conjure up all beautiful plots. haisyyyy...

No comments:

Post a Comment