Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hey Hey You You...


Today, I'm totally a newcomer in this blogging world... yayyyyyyyyyyy...
Nice to meet you :)

Top reasons why I have to blog:
  • 1) I lost my diary... I should've substituted it with something that can't vanish forever...
  • 2) I'm just a human being who needs someone to confide and currently, I don't have a pet... Owh I miss my pets sooooo much...
  • 3) I can't share all things with people in person... too shy lorrrrrrrr... or inappropriate... better be anonymous...
  • 4) Boredom could kill me... "makan tido makan tido" leads to nowhere... and I feel guilty to myself for not enjoying every bit of time... I love writing as well as drawing, chilling and cooking when I'm all alone...
  • 5) I just want a small space in the homo sapiens history...
  • 6) I hope that my sweet memento remains eternally, alas, in case I have Alzheimer or something... Who knows??? Anything could happen and I can have this as the most precious source... In fact, I am absent-minded.
  • 7) I could exercise the freedom of speech. Hurmmmm... Even though I'm in the States, I don't think I can utilize it wholly since I have other irrational concern that bugs me all the time. I hate to ponder on getting impaired in the social function... I mean my own degrading in quality in the human face to face interaction.
  • 8) This hobby is free of charge. I don't have to spend a single penny to sit down and write unless I desperately need a perfect port to generate more ideas but i think most of the babbling will come from the core of my heart...
  • 9) Anyone could read my thoughts which is no big deal to me.
  • 10) It's a Sweeeeeeeeeeet Escape just like Gwen's song :)

3 comments:

  1. happy blogging zati! ehe..~
    gladd to be the first to be ur follower..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq cutie sara for your help...
    i might need more in the future... :)

    ReplyDelete