Sunday, July 26, 2009

~pAsT TimEs~

As I watched the Ugly Truth, my mind strayed away from the movie. I admit that it is a sarcastic play for a girl like me. Play with your imagination. Haha... a straightforward explanation behind one's intuition. Everyone has his or her own charm and nobody's perfect. What is the intertwisted sophisticated notion told in Men from Venus and Women from Mars mentioned by Gerard Butler? It's an idiosyncrasy for one who has too much dependence on one writer. O... crap...

The day before, I spent almost the whole day wrapped in my yellow blanket, reading a love novel entitled Until You by Judith McNaught. This novel is actually my I-dunno-who-she-is super senior's. Instead of standing stacked on my cabinet, it should be flipped through by myself to kill the ample monotonous time. Furthermore, I was totally free for Thursdays. Revolving around 1800++, this inimitable story has a subtle approach--a cultural collision of two huge continents (North America and Europe). The lady, an American governess who happens to be a representative for the run-away bride, accidentally has a temporary mind loss due to an English Earl's carelessness. It's like "jatuh ditimpa tangga". Unluckily, no one even knows her identity and everyone thinks that she is the bride. The Earl who unintentionally kills the groom before the governess arrival, feels guilty for both of his undeliberate sins. Hence, he takes care of her (whom he thought to be the bride) and as time goes by, his special feeling grows even deeper and deeper.

Does this story still exist today? I don't think it's relevant for the current context. Dreaming on... huhu... That's why it's called fictional... duh...

Owh... yesterday, I watched the Proposal with my friends for the second time in my room. What I could summarize is that, both movies that I watched this week have one obvious similarity. Both of the heroins are control freaks--Sandra Bullock and Katherine Heighl. Other than that, in my opinion, Heighl and Gerard Butler are compatible to be together. Maybe I like Heighl in Grey's Anatomy and Butler in P/S I Love You. Simply cute cute cute...

2 comments:

  1. salam sis,
    we are from adorableMuslimah.
    Regarding your query, please email us to get the quote for delivery to US k dear.
    adorablemuslimah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete